Question: Is there a compartmentalized Salisbury Manor Map?

Hello everyone,

as a hopeful Europa Universalis player I really do like putting colours in map pieces, especially as it makes even uncertain borders a bit more distinct and helps to understand relations. In a similar way I'm currently looking for a manor-level map of districts of lands of Salisbury that I could use for my gaming group.

I understand that there's been fan-maps of the hundreds but those are much bigger than the corresponding manors and often a hundred includes several manors it seems, so that's out. I've access to several manor maps, including those from the game itself but those present manors and their surrounding lands often in such a close proximity that it becomes difficult to determine actual lands and ranges. I could work even with fuzzy rules and understand that those days most likely had no completely fixed borders and that was part of constant disputes but it would help both my as well as my players understanding of the world.

Can anyone help me?

"Congrulations. A winner is you."

As you said, Hundred Maps are available for Salisbury, but AFAIK, there are no manor level maps. Frankly, I don't see any need for such, either, in my campaigns. I generally just say that the border is somewhere between the two manorial locations, if it becomes of interest.

7 hours ago, DonMega said:

If you have the 5e book, there is one on page 62, that is likely what you are looking for. I don't see an option where I can just upload the image here, or I would. 

No worries, I have both the book and the map you're talking about, but while it has all the manors, there's no real territorial differentation for them, they're just placed into the map without really showing the size of width of the accompanying territory, nor which hundred they would then be part of.

"Congrulations. A winner is you."