Out Now - Three 7th Sea novels by 7th Sea TTRPG creator John Wick

MOB

7th Sea Novels

OUT NOW: Three 7th Sea novels, all by 7th Sea TTRPG creator John Wick!

Born Under the Black Flag

Vicaro paused. He considered St. Claire carefully. “Are you a man of God, St. Claire?”

St. Claire shook his head. “I’m not trying to get into Heaven. I’m just trying to make up for the evil I’ve done.”

Thomas St. Claire was the bane of the Seven Seas. A ruthless villian who plundered every port in Théah and beyond. But something happened to him out there on the waves. Now, he hunts down those who prey on the weak. What transformed one of Théah’s most notorious villians into one of its most famous heroes? This is the story of one man’s evolution… and unlikely redemption.

Daughter of Fate

The fate witches posses a fearful gift: the ability to see and manipulate the invisible threads that bind humanity. They are kept isolated from the world, living in servitude and obedience to those who would control their power.

Elena Mondavi lived the quiet life of a fate witch… until an abduction thrust her into a world of action, intrigue and danger. How did Elena, the bound daughter of a Vodacce merchant, become a pirate on the Atabean Sea, an explorer of Syrneth ruins and a spy for the Avalon Throne.

Daughter of Fate tells her story.

The Gossamer Empire

“My journey to the Crescent Empire was not as simple as I hoped. The situation there is much more perilous than I suspected or that our spies have suggested. It is in complete chaos. When Antoine said a single woman was holding the entire Empire together with her bare hands, we were wrong to assume he was employing his standard hyperbole. His words were truer than we could have ever suspected.”

The daughter of the Emperor of the Crescent Empire travels to Théah, only to return home to a kingdom in turmoil.

Available now at DriveThruRPG and DriveThruFiction

Out now in PDF; POD and e-book versions to follow.

• Born Under the Black Flag, 240 pages – $8.99
  • Daughter of Fate, 336 pages – $11.49
  • The Gossamer Empire, 174 pages – $7.49

7th Sea Novels

• Helpful 2