"Jaxarte in Boldhome" (to be featured in the new edition of A Rough Guide to Boldhome)

MOB

Feeling pleased to have completed a new piece of Gloranthan fiction, 'Jaxarte in Boldhome'. You'll see this in the new edition of A Rough Guide to Boldhome, to be released with the triumphant return of the Home of the Bold freeform at Chaosium Con next April. In this tale our hapless protagonist encounters foul-mouthed porters, a killer robot (or is it?), the assorted varieties of Dwarven canned meat, and the secrets of Mostali parquetry (hint: needs plenty of roughage).

It's not 2024, but I'm making an early resolution to ensure I have more time for creative work next year, as writing this tale was fun!

ScreenShot2023-12-31at4_24_05pm.png.06d5a8999d88d15cef026d640cca6db8.png

[BTW, the above image is one of Ian O'Toole's delightfully whimsical cards from our game Khan of Khans - I'm excited that my new Jaxarte story fiction is going to feature artwork by none other than Mark Baldwin. Mark illustrated my first-ever Jaxarte piece in Tales of the Reaching Moon issue #3, over 30 years ago!]

And if you're interested in taking part in Home of the Bold at Chaosium Con places are going fast! Read all about it here:

Edited by MOB
  • Like 10
  • Helpful 1