Fold-out map question

Zdan

Hello!

Just received my copy of Magic World from Amazon. And while I am mostly satisfied with it I have a couple of questions about the fold-out map:

1. My copy has the fold-out map of the Southern Reaches in front of the book. Is this the way it is supposed to go? Awfully incovenient if yes.

2. My copy arrived in pretty poor fashion (not blaming you guys of course) and would not fold in properly. Also should be map be removable from the book or is it supposed to be bound like the rest of the pages?

Thanks for answering these!

After a better inspection of the map I think I can pinpoint what is wrong with it. Two things specifically:

1. The corner of the map that is on the left and down seems too big and not cut properly as the rest of the map is. It also has a white small strip with the words "cyan magenta yellow black".

2. When you unfold the map the binding on the "Copper Mountains" part seems undone. Not ripped just not together.

Does anybody have the same problems as me? Should I return my copy to Amazon/Chaosium and request a back-up copy?