Fantast Grounds Virtual Convention

The community of FG virtual table top users is running another convention this weekend May 31 to June 2.

Check out the website: fg-con.com

Of course it is free and is a global convention so there are games in all different time zones.

So far one Cthulhu Invictus session scheduled. (Plus a bunch of Pf, Role master,Savage Worlds, etc)

Edited by wbcreighton

I use  fantasygrounds.com

Okay, scheduled a run of "Kidnapping in al-Halisa" for friday evening 19:00 UTC. I will schedule more events on saturday and sunday. Please suggest dates here or on the fg-con website Fantasy Grounds - Virtual Con | Welcome to the second Fantasy Grounds Virtual Convention

Well I still have Hamachi installed from the last convention attempt. :-)

Another BRP session by Rosen has been added to the schedule:

A group of Spanish conquistadores are on a quest for the fabled El Dorado. Can they survive the perils of the mesoamerican jungle? And what kind of natural – or not so natural – guardians will be watching over the treasures of the Mayan kings?

Please leave a comment if you wish to reschedule the game for another time window on sunday.

The Quest for El Dorado | Fantasy Grounds - Virtual Con

I will PM you tonite or on thursday to have a check, but my system has been used to play (with hamachi) till two months ago, with two players in Italy and two in France. I cannot guarantee there will be no issue with the States or Oceania - where there are a lot of BRP fans - but I am confident we will play, this time.

Proud member of the Evil CompetitionTM

Thanks to Rosen and the other players for the cool session of BRP at the convention. Reminds me of why I have always enjoyed BRP: intuitive and fast resolution of gaming situations. Lots of fun too. Sorry to the commander, who had to dodge my misplaced musket shot, and then died a glorious death saving us from the vampire.