A Time to Harvest - First Try - Summary or Outline?

One observation after reading through book 1 a few times and book 2 once... reading and absorbing this adventure is a little tough.  There are a lot of words to read and remember.  Has anyone made a cheat sheet or outline for this adventure they would be willing to share?

Also, besides being friends with the missing students from last year's trip - what motivates the students/investigators to care about pursuing the mystery presented here.  I could see them deciding they just want out.

Edited by Jwfortune
3 hours ago, Jwfortune said:

One observation after reading through book 1 a few times and book 2 once... reading and absorbing this adventure is a little tough.  There are a lot of words to read and remember.  Has anyone made a cheat sheet or outline for this adventure they would be willing to share?

Here is one for episode 1.

besides being friends with the missing students from last year's trip - what motivates the students/investigators to care about pursuing the mystery presented here.  I could see them deciding they just want out.

The PC's do not need to pursue the mystery In episode 1 - they will be involved regardless. After episode 1 they should likely have a stake in the mystery.

That is an outstanding outline.  Thanks so much for sharing.  I also created a cheat sheet for the students on the trip.  Based on my brief review of the second story, it is going to be important to bring the students to life and make their current personalities defined and memorable.