Down Darker Trails, what's next?

André  Roy

I've started reading Down Darker Trails and I really enjoy it so far, good background and detail and lots to play with (especially, if you add stuff from the Wild West articles from Worlds of Cthulhu).

But then I was wondering: what about the rest of North America? About the Eastern States, Mexico and Canada and how I would love to see them being covered too for this setting.

New-England and the Eastern States were quite different then the wilder Western States, being older and more established, it was more civilized, yet the scars of the Civil Wars were more visible too. We could in a pinch use Cthulhu by Gaslight for them, but I feel it would fall short on done aspect. 

Mexico is briefly mentioned, but so much more could be said, afterall, a lot was going on and Mexican/Spaniards left strong traces in the USA...and as a neighbor Mexico could never be ignored.  

Both Eastern and Western Canada could be a great addition...and you can't cover Canada without going into the Northern Territories and Alaska (Klondike anyone?). The Mounties, the Red River Maths and the French Canadians would add a lot of flavor.

So? Am I alone to think that?

Edited by André Roy