False Flags - Black Ops pbp

Sorloc

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rain had stopped, and the clouds wisp and wave in front of the moon, casting a brief hint of light in the puddles of water on the quiet street. You stand, impervious to the chill of the night, watching, waiting, every muscle of your body straining to see the target better, hear him better, to feel his presence better, so that the kill will be clean and precise.

You have done this before, you who was found by 'The Organization'; you whose mind was altered by them, giving you an edge over the target, you who are forever faithful and loyal, and from the look of things, will be able to go home shortly, since this job will be as smooth as the last.

The job? To kill and/or gather information.

The target? Whomever The Organization deems 'worthy'.

The outcome? Better life for men, of course.

The system? BRP.

The GM? LadyCat <bows>

The players? Hopefully YOU!

I will have a list of characters that can be played by Wednesday. As soon as you get your character, you will start to play. There will be weapons, armor, and a secret group of people that you work for, and even you don't know who they really are! Each character will also have a psychic 'talent' that may come in very useful.

If interested, please post in here, or send me a message.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

George Carlin (1937 - 2008)

(92/420)