"Inheritance" - Part Two of FLOTSAM AND JETSAM, our new Organized Play Campaign for Call of Cthulhu

MOB

1087788772_FlotsamandJetsamPartTwoInheritancecover.png.9bda7fc3e9cf2e26a073dea40ff58292.png

Members of our Cult of Chaos gamemaster program can now download part two of Flotsam and Jetsam, our new Organised Play campaign for Call of Cthulhu.

Flotsam and Jetsam is presented as four separate and loosely linked scenarios, released on a monthly basis. Each part is essentially stand-alone, offering one or more sessions of play. They do not require the same players to take part, although returning players will, of course, enjoy a deeper level of fun by the fact they are engaging with a wider story. 

If you'd like to take part, join the Cult of Chaos, Chaosium’s volunteer network of gamemasters.- it's free! More details about the campaign at the Flotsam & Jetsam FAQ.

If you're in the Cult already, go to The Chaos Library subforum in our special password protected section for the Cult of Chaos at our BRP Central Forums to download. 

Four files are available to download: 

• "Inheritance" (Part Two)

plus, released previously:

• "The Star Brothers" (Part One)
  • Flotsam and Jetsam Campaign Introduction
  • Pregenerated Investigators

657854767_PlayerMapInnsmouth.thumb.png.68ff82ae74345ff5d6a7b957d9339138.png

nb If you're a Cult of Chaos member and have forgotten/lost/haven't received your password to access the special Cult of Chaos forum, message me here via BRP messaging (top right).

Edited by MOB
  • Like 3

• MOB featured and pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

So, I ran this today and my "cousin" character from Star Brothers used a fake name when signing in for the reading of the will...  With the rest of the Nolan family in the dark about who she was it changed the scenario a bit.  I think that a good time will be had by all and most of the party made it out of Innsmouth.  I am interested in seeing how this progresses.  

cheers!

• MOB unpinned this topic