Great Pendragon Campaign NPC Tracker Sheet - 485

Hello pendragon fans! I'd like to present a barebones Copiable Google Sheet of the Salisbury region for any new Pendragon campaign. Copy it to your own google drive and start editing!

Here's a template partially filled in w/ NPCs from the core book for tracking things like age, glory, skills, or marriage eligibility.

• The main sheet is the NPC tracking sheet. It has data validation (drop down selectable entries) and sorting built in. You only need to edit the year of this sheet and the other sheets will update!
  • The other sheet included is a place to put down manors and their associated holders and coat of arms.
  • The final sheet is the reference sheet. It's where all the drop downs are populated from. 

I'm using a version for my current Pendragon campaign to much success!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 11/18/2019 at 11:59 PM, ericvulgaris said:

Some of which are wrong.

GPC does say that Ellen is 29... in 496! So she should be only 18 in 485, which means that there is no way she has a 14-yr old daughter. Instead, The Marriage of Count Roderick says that Jenna is born in 484, so she would just be 1 in 485.

I don't think Sir Amig's age is explicitly said anywhere. He is called 'an older man', so he might be pushing late 50s already (55 being the cut-off for an old knight in Your Family section). But I wouldn't have a bit issue with him being still in his late 40s.

Uther's and Madoc's birth years were changed in BoU, since having Uther father Madoc at the tender age of 6 was a bit too much. Uther is born 436, making him already 49 by 485, because, you know, his father Constantin was already 6 years dead in 446 (Uther's earliest birth year if he was 'almost 40' in 485).  Madoc is born 459, so he is mere 26 in 485 (and suitably 21 in 480, by design).

You could add a birth year and that way, you could calculate the age directly from it and the current year, making age tracking much easier. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 3

On 11/23/2019 at 2:03 AM, Morien said:

You could add a birth year and that way, you could calculate the age directly from it and the current year, making age tracking much easier. Thanks for sharing!

See i didn't see an age for lady ellen in the book or know about ages being set in the Uther expansion. Thanks for pointing that out. I'll go back through and correct the ages.