Raid Damage: Rebuilding Lots

I can't seem to find the cost to rebuild a permanently damage lot after a raid. I assume that it's 10% of the holding's income, or £1 for a typical manor.

Also, can this be done in addition to reconstruction? If not, then what is the point of rebuilding, since reconstruction is both free and can possibly recover two lots as opposed to only one with rebuild.

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.

42 minutes ago, Atgxtg said:

I can't seem to find the cost to rebuild a permanently damage lot after a raid. I assume that it's 10% of the holding's income, or £1 for a typical manor.

p. 46: "Rebuilding may be attempted by paying half the value of a Lot, once per year. Rebuilding replaces the chance to build an Investment or Improvement in the same year."

42 minutes ago, Atgxtg said:

Also, can this be done in addition to reconstruction? If not, then what is the point of rebuilding, since reconstruction is both free and can possibly recover two lots as opposed to only one with rebuild.

Yes, it can be. But as it says above, you can't build an Investment nor an Improvement during the same year you are doing Rebuilding.

7 minutes ago, Morien said:

p. 46: "Rebuilding may be attempted by paying half the value of a Lot, once per year. Rebuilding replaces the chance to build an Investment or Improvement in the same year."

And the value of the lost is 10% of the value of the holding, right? So £0.5 for a typical manor.

Yes, it can be. But as it says above, you can't build an Investment nor an Improvement during the same year you are doing Rebuilding.

Yup, I got that part. 

It's 470 and my PKs have returned to Salisbury from exile and now have to deal with restoring their manors after a half dozen years of Saxon raiding. Some of the PKS will have to prioritize between restoring income or fortification. One PK even lost the family manor house after Long Knives.

On the plus side I think I'll be giving some PKs a Forgiving/Vengeful roll to see if they get a "free" Hate (Saxons) check.

Edited by Atgxtg

Chaos stalks my world, but she's a big girl and can take of herself.

13 minutes ago, Atgxtg said:

And the value of the lost is 10% of the value of the holding, right? So £0.5 for a typical manor.

Correct.

13 minutes ago, Atgxtg said:

On the plus side I think I'll be giving some PKs a Forgiving/Vengeful roll to see if they get a "free" Hate (Saxons) check.

Yep. Good way to bring those traits into play.