Seeking a Six Seasons in Sartar game.

Bill the barbarian

Hey all ya GMs running Six Seasons in Sartar:

I have desperately tried to join a game of Six Seasons in Sartar now since it first came out. Without luck! Hell, I even had one GM (who will remain nameless... put out 2 or was it 3 calls for players for this game and been turned down each time I tried to get a spot. The rumour that I made a pincushion out of an effigy of said individual is untrue, honest!. So why do I petition for this spot. I want to read this acclaimed module, run it and cherish it forever but until I play it... well you know! 

Now, I have had a little experience in playing this newfangled game called Rune Quest and I have been told I have a bit of a sense of humour. I usually do not do my business on the carpet but ya know... when ya got to go, ya got to go... I try not to whine (for longer than an hour at a time) about calls I don’t like, and even on occasion try to be helpful and not a pain in the posterior (bribes of skill checks, magic weapons or chocolate have been known to help). 

So, if your vale has room for a Barbarian I can usually be found at the Temple on Salt Street in New Pavis (sometimes called by the uncouth... okay everyone... Gimpys) or at this very odd way station called BRP Central (PM me).  Word of warning—When visiting BRP Central do not feed the denizens or ask open ended questions... You have been warned. 

Cheers

• Like 3

... remember, with a TARDIS, one is never late for breakfast!