The Insurgency - New Skills Required ?

rust

The way I handle NPC's is to give them application rolls rather then masses of skill rolls. ...

Thank you, it looks like an easy and plausible way to handle it, and I like the flexibility. :)

"Mind like parachute, function only when open."

(Charlie Chan)

The invaders are they aliens or humans?

They are humans, mainly because alien invaders would make a lot of espionage and counter-

espionage plots too difficult. I considered very human looking aliens that would make a disguise

possible, but I think that this would have damaged the suspension of disbelief too much.

(Charlie Chan)

I dont own Bloodtree Rebellion so i have an question.

Does the Bloodtree Rebellion belong in the traveler "universe" or is it its own universe?

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.

Does the Bloodtree Rebellion belong in the traveler "universe" or is it its own universe?

Bloodtree Rebellion is not a part of the Traveller universe, although there are some similarities.

(Charlie Chan)

Do you have an writeup for the world or the universe yet?

Yep, I am currently at 16 pages of notes. I would post some of it here on BRP Central, but since

the material is in German, this would probably not make that much sense.

(Charlie Chan)

• 3 months later...

How does the the insurgency campaign going?

Unfortunately it has been shelved, I was unable to convince the players to try this somewhat

military campaign. In fact, we have currently a "No More SF" climate here, and after some

smaller Call of Cthulhu settings and thelike our next real campaign will almost certainly be a

pseudo-historical medieval one, the Thule campaign I am currently working on and that is

described in another thread.

I hope that the Insurgency and some of the other settings I have been working on will one day

be completed and played, but this is unlikely to happen in the near future.

(Charlie Chan)