Roll20 Cthulhu Dark Ages Question...

So I see that Cthulhu Dark Ages 3e is not available, but there is the Keeper Rulebook (7e) and the Investigator Handbook (also 7e) and there is a Cthulhu Dark Ages character sheet.

Do I just need the Keeper's Guide? Does anyone know if that will work with the Dark Ages sheet?

Thanks in advance!

BE HEROIC!

• Like 1

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Visit the Zenith Comics Patreon

On the whole, if you're just thinking about the character sheet, theres a few different skills in Dark Ages and you'd probably be able to work out what each one is pretty easily.

With regards to the rest of the Dark Ages setting, theres quite a few other nuances to the rules. You could possibly run a game if you knew the normal rules but you'd struggle to run it with all of the full flavour of the era. eg Sanity is sort of similar but players have more of an inclination to believe that the supernatural is real and accept it. Combat is obviously more hand to hand

A lot of the rest of the book is setting information and source material. Theres some extra rules, other mythos entities and a handful of scenarios. I've run quite a few Dark Ages games and they always feel very different to gaslight or 1920s onwards games. Its worth picking up the book though. I really enjoy the setting.