Jonstown Under the Hill tunnel entrance

Stephen L

I was wondering where the Jonstown Under the Hill tunnel emerges in the upper city?

I might have missed it, but I can't see it in the Jonstown descriptions in the Starter Set, either Book 2 - p47, or Book 4 - p30.

If not, given the tunnel spirals, it could come up anywhere you liked.  I was planning in the rockface at the base of the Orlanth Thunderous hill, probably opening onto the assembly grounds, perhaps between the Moon and Earth temples...

Thanks if anyone has ideas.  I was planning to run "A Fire in the Darkness" soon, and it would be handy to know...

Look at the Jonstown map. There's two Bs for the tunnel, one above the ground entrance, on the wall at the end of Dwarf St. 

There are tunnels off of it, but they can't be followed far by people. When my PCs were chasing the lune (Fire in Darkness)  it headed off down one of these side tunnels to give them the slip, but it did give them the idea that it headed off in the direction of the old Lunar temple. 

Edited by Cloud64
  • Thanks 1