Creating a new adventure

jcdf

I am looking for a partner to work collaboratively with. I want to create a new Fantasy Ground’s adventure module.

This will involve:

Writing a Story and Characters.

Creating Items and NPCs.

Creating, drawing maps, pictures and other artwork.

When finished we can place the adventure up on the Fantasy Ground’s website and sell it. I am doing this mostly for fun and experimentation though, seeing what I can come up with.

Anybody interested or willing to provide some advice?

Real life crime on TV rocks! Until it stars you personally!

I have not yet discussed this with smiteworks. My intention was to create a Fantasy Ground’s adventure module; such a module would really require a ruleset at its core for it to be useable by the Fantasy Grounds application. My preference is to use the Basic Role Playing ruleset as it appears superior to me.

However fundamentally I am more interested in the story, characters and artwork and if it would be possible or preferable to make a more generic module then I would have no problem doing so.

People that I spoke to that seemed quite knowledgeable in this area informed me that BRP's owners at Chaosium are separate from Smiteworks.

Real life crime on TV rocks! Until it stars you personally!