Six Ages 2: Lights Going Out - Try the Free Demo!

MOB

screen-shot-2023-05-08-at-12.22.42-am.png

A free demo of the Glorantha game Six Ages 2: Lights Going Out is now available for Windows or Mac at Steam (nb download button is to the right). Our friends at A. Sharp expect to release the full game in Q3 of this year.

The first Six Ages game is available now from SteamGOG and iOS, where it is currently rated 4.82 in the Apple App Store. And these Six Ages games are the 'spiritual successors' to the magnificent King of Dragon Pass!

• Like 5

Played this yesterday. The demo gives you a three year run with the clan you build at the beginning. Holy crap, this is going to be a tough game when it's released in full. I managed to hold my clan together for the full three years, but dozens of people (esp. children) ended up starving and there were multiple points where I could have appealed to a chaos god for help (the pics that accompanied every encounter with chaos really drive home what the likely results of dealing with chaos are.) Great art overall - I hope that future RQG publications use some of the talent on display here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1