Questworlds this year?

Sky River Titan

Hey everyone! Just wondering if you can keep my hope alive with the release of the new version of QuestWorlds? Is it coming out this summer? This fall? January? Not to be annoying, but I really want this game! Also, please, can anyone do a really good, clear, with rules mentioned, play through? Like the Fate Rpg I think QW is a paradigm shift and it is hard to grok just how it plays in the real world. It would be awesome for someone who runs it to walk us through exactly how it plays differently from older rpgs. It think the potential for this game is huge, but I need some help getting to the point where I am comfortable that I am using it well. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

Let me expand upon that downbeat comment. I applaud Chaosium for their generosity sharing the SRD online so those of us who want to can take it and run with it. That's great!

But, Call of Cthulhu pays the bills and RQ is the true love of the Moon Design crew. I posted a question about QW a while ago and it has seen no official reply yet. So, this is clearly not where Chaosium has its focus. It might be published, maybe not.

• Helpful 1
  • Sad 1