For those wondering how the new Town Map of Arkham looks

EldorfDragonsbane

Thanks for the hi-res image. I won't say it's encouraged me to buy as this is already very high on my shopping list when it becomes available. Lovely, finally Arkham done justice.

But OK, I'll bite: unless there's been a Mandela Effect event since I last looked*, Unvisited Isle is in the wrong place. It should be between the West St. and Garrison St. bridges, not between the West St.  and rail bridges.

* Checked the Arkham maps in my books, there doesn't appear to have been.

3 hours ago, Cloud64 said:

Thanks for the hi-res image. I won't say it's encouraged me to buy as this is already very high on my shopping list when it becomes available. Lovely, finally Arkham done justice.

But OK, I'll bite: unless there's been a Mandela Effect event since I last looked*, Unvisited Isle is in the wrong place. It should be between the West St. and Garrison St. bridges, not between the West St.  and rail bridges.

* Checked the Arkham maps in my books, there doesn't appear to have been.

You know I think you are right, the island should be in the river between the two bridges of West and Garrison, havent really looked at the map other then to check the print quality and snap the pic, so not sure if there are other changes to locations.