The Glass Cannon returns with season two of 'Time for Chaos' - Masks of Nyarlathotep actual play

MOB

glass-cannon-plays-masks-season-two.png

Our friends at The Glass Cannon Network are back with season two of Time for Chaos, their epic playthrough of one of the most celebrated TTRPG campaigns of all-time, Masks of Nyarlathotep

Watch new episodes of Time For Chaos Fridays at 8PM ET on YouTube, with the podcast releasing at midnight.

Join Keeper Troy Lavallee and his investigators Ross Bryant, Noura Ibrahim, Rob Kerkovich and Kate Stamas in their epic globe spanning adventure where they come face-to-face with ancient evils beyond the scope of human comprehension. 

Often considered the greatest role-playing game campaign ever written, Masks of Nyarlathotep stretches the boundaries of horror, driving both characters and players insane since its publication in 1984.

And to celebrate the new season, for a limited time use the code "TFC" at the Chaosium.com to receive 10% off your entire order!

Edited by MOB
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I freaking love Time for Chaos! Ross Bryant is one of my favorites for anything, I love the Midatlantic accent Noura uses, and I was howling towards the end of last season when Carter ended up being the voice of reason because they other three had started going insane. Carter being sensible and pragmatic is the real madness of the game.

• 1 month later...