THREAD OF INFINITE APPRECIATION

I wanted to express some love to the great people on these forums. I was going to make a comprehensive list but don't want to insult someone by accidentally forgetting to include them. You know who you are. Anyone who has been around a little while knows who you are. You may have a 500 reputation here but you're all 1000+ in my book. 

I found this most excellent resource in 2013 chasing Magic World dreams. That still makes me a noob to a lot of you people.

So many have been so incredibly helpful in not only helping me understand the mechanics, but that gaming ISN'T JUST about the mechanics.

You've helped with far fetched  ideas, weird concepts, artwork, inspiration, pointed out my mistakes, pointed out my triumphs (few that they are😀) and always have made me, and so many others, feel welcome, even when you were likely rolling your eyes. 

I know I wouldn't be here now, having actually published books, if any of you acted as the mongrels  I've seen on other RPG sites.

The Chaosium community is top notch, all the way from the president and board of Chaosium down to lil ol' me.

“We are all Us.”

Thank you ALL.

(please use this thread to show love to others if the mood strikes)

• Like 6

Author QUASAR space opera system: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/459723/QUASAR?affiliate_id=810507

My Magic World projects page: Tooleys Underwhelming Projects