Achtung! Cthulhu - Three Kings

Shaira

Hi everyone,

Just a quick post to announce that "Three Kings", the first part of my Zero Point campaign for the Call of Cthulhu World War 2 setting "Achtung! Cthulhu", launches today over at DriveThru and RPGNow, published by Chris Birch's new games imprint, Modiphius. You can find details here:

Achtung! Cthulhu - Zero Point Part 1 - Three Kings - Modiphius | Achtung! Cthulhu | DriveThruRPG.com

Achtung! Cthulhu is investigative Cthulhu roleplaying in the theater of World War 2; "Zero Point" is a globe-trotting campaign against an insidious and inhuman evil across the whole timespan of the Second World War. "Three Kings", the first part of the Zero Point campaign, takes place in mid-1939 in occupied Czechoslovakia, on the eve of World War 2.

Very happy to field any questions - I hope you enjoy the setting!

Cheers!

Sarah

"The Worm Within" - the first novel for The Chronicles of Future Earth, coming 2013 from Chaosium, Inc.

Website: http://sarahnewtonwriter.com | Twitter: @SarahJNewton | Facebook: TheChroniclesOfFutureEarth

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Sarah

Having had a look and having my interest piqued, what are the plans for future releases?

Are you planning a large combined "campaign book" or is it a case of buying each part as it is released?

The Drive Thru listing seems to imply a print version of all the books once they're all "out there".

Good luck on the product line by the way.

Hi Sarah

Having had a look and having my interest piqued, what are the plans for future releases?

Are you planning a large combined "campaign book" or is it a case of buying each part as it is released?

The Drive Thru listing seems to imply a print version of all the books once they're all "out there".

Good luck on the product line by the way.

Hi there we're actually doing 3 major campaigns - Sarah's campaign Zero Point is first out the door with a fantastic start and we'll be seeing regular releases over the coming months. There's a couple more campaigns already powering up and we should see one of the first adventures in the next month plus a series of mini supplements.

The aim is to get material out there at fair prices so people aren't waiting a year or two for all the cthulhu ww2 goodness we're creating. Everyone who buys in to the range will get very healthy discounts as well as we want to look after fans. There's also some merchandise including nice tees, posters and a possible boardgame on kickstarter being developed :-)

you can see the latest info over at www.facebook.com/modiphius

Hi there we're actually doing 3 major campaigns - Sarah's campaign Zero Point is first out the door with a fantastic start and we'll be seeing regular releases over the coming months. There's a couple more campaigns already powering up and we should see one of the first adventures in the next month plus a series of mini supplements.

Just a minor question of clarification: I take it that these "3 major campaigns" are all situated in the same WWII setting?

• 2 weeks later...

Just a minor question of clarification: I take it that these "3 major campaigns" are all situated in the same WWII setting?

Hi yes that is correct. We are looking at an additional campaign that would lead to an alternate history more epic scale WW2.