Age of Treason: The Iron Simulcrum - Campaign!

trechriron

The game is setup and ready to rumble! AoT:TiS = Age of Treason: The Iron Simulcrum.

I am going to use the campaign in the AoT:TiS book, with some personal touches added. I want it to be fairly sandbox, and I'll toss some adventure hooks in when it seems they're losing steam. I am really digging this setting, it's a very interesting Roman - Byzantine mixture and feels very exotic. I think there's significant potential for shenanigans in this intro adventure and I can't wait to see where the PCs take it.

I created a quick character generation cheat sheet that combines the steps from Legend and the AoT:TiS book with some customizations for personal tastes (for instance, I have PCs roll 2d4+6 for SOC to control the range). I should make a PDF of it and upload to Basic Roleplaying Central - Basic Roleplaying Central.

I have the free landscape GM screen from Occult Moon (downloadable on OBS sites), and it looks snazzy in my "The Worlds Greatest GM Screen". I have the beautiful combat maneuvers sheet (direct link to pdf) that was linked here on the RPGsite. The Players Info Packet from the blog is an incredible handout for players. Highly recommend! I hacked the cover of the AoT:TiS book and added "Player's Guide" for the binders. I think the image is gorgeous and eye-catching and hopefully gets the players into the feeling when they see it.

Sunday night is character generation and intro session. Weekly games on the schedule at 5pm - 9pm PST. I will keep the thread updated here and there on progress.

Here are some pictures of the setup;

The Table:

aot_setup.png

GM Screen:

GMScreen.png

Player's Guide:

play_guide.png

PG Open to Combat Sheet:

PGOpen1.png

PG Open to AoT Player's Info:

PGOpen2.png

Super excited! Wish me luck.