Running 'Before the Fall'

10baseT

I want to pick your collective brain on the 'Mary' scenario in 'Before the Fall' (converting to 7e) ** SPOILER ALERT**

In the scenario, Mary appears as an attractive woman in her 30s. The PCs will interact with her briefly when she hires them to find her son. Well, when the PCs go to Innsmouth and see her birth certificate, they're going to know she's closer to 75 years old and thus shouldnt look the way she does... which knowing my group, they'll go pay her a visit. I guess i can just have her appear as an elderly woman to mitigate that. Just want to know what you all did?

Secondly, what did you all use to clue your PCs that after Innsmouth, they should go to Arkham? Rowley can't say the wife took her infant son and moved to Arkham because they would like to know where he's at too. And if they knew that, then they would have investigated. Innsmouth PD can easily engage Arkham PD and say they want to speak to the foster mom on some trumped up charge... then follow the investigation trail on their own. Kidnap the child/Mark and use him for bait to get their hands on Mary. How did you bridge this?