Aura attacks spot rule

88elmira

Hi, I'm currently playing the old version of Runequest and I've noticed some of the new rules in some of the downloads that crossover. Can someone tell me how aura attacks work. I can see that it is POW vs INT, but how is aura determined as a figure? Is it the attackers current power level? Or a combination of stats? Thanks

It's not in any of the runequest editions. I've downloaded the middle earth creatures from the site. In there it mentions aura attacks I wondered if anyone had any ideas. It says to look at pg 214 in the BRP rule book but there's only a quick start download and there's nothing in there

ho i understand now, hum BRP rules and RuneQuest rules are not the sames, i prefer to let someone who played BRP to answer to you :)

I foudn that on the forum :

Aura Attack (p214): (maybe special "Feat Power") Average SIZ, POW, and APP to get AURA. Requires 1 full CR. Targets must resist AURA with INT. Failure means target is "mesmerized" for that CR - may defend but not attack. Fumble means target is "demoralized" and may surrender or flee - all actions are Difficult for that CR

Edited by Haimji
add quote
  • Like 1