I made a thing! Let me know if you want to DL

I made a .wav file of the interview between Masterson and the Mi Go in Episode 3; if anybody is interested I will set up a google drive for it (when I figure out how, lol).  I'm using it this Saturday, we'll see how the folks like it.  Since I'm running over roll20, I think the impact of an audio clip is going to be 'yuuuuuge!' lol.

• Like 5

Great job!  I also made one and was going to upload it here for ppl to use but you beat me to it lol

Mine is on youtube (unpublished) - I run an online game and one of our players is blind so I thought this would be a nice addition.  I had a couple of friends who are voiceover actors record the parts.  Feel free to use this one as well -

Edited by ShaunR
  • Like 4
On 12/14/2016 at 11:32 AM, ShaunR said:

Great job!  I also made one and was going to upload it here for ppl to use but you beat me to it lol

Mine is on youtube (unpublished) - I run an online game and one of our players is blind so I thought this would be a nice addition.  I had a couple of friends who are voiceover actors record the parts.  Feel free to use this one as well -

Another well done, recording!  So awesome - thanks so much for sharing, Shaun! :)

tty!
Cory

• 8 months later...
On 12/1/2016 at 8:32 PM, mibagents said:

I made a .wav file of the interview between Masterson and the Mi Go in Episode 3; if anybody is interested I will set up a google drive for it (when I figure out how, lol).  I'm using it this Saturday, we'll see how the folks like it.  Since I'm running over roll20, I think the impact of an audio clip is going to be 'yuuuuuge!' lol.

This is amazing.  Using ti for sure!

"Please God, don't let me die today, tomorrow would be so much better!" - Spathi Daily Prayer