Flotsam and Jetsam? Scenario contest winners? Old scenarios? News? Anything?

Hey gang. This one goes out to all the big bosses.

Is there any news in the pipeline? I know we're all waiting anxiously to hear about the next step for the program, but without new scenarios, an Organized Play campaign, or much of anything in the way of news, I'm starting to feel my options are limited. I know I don't do a whole hell of a lot for the Cult of Chaos, but I'm as interested in it as anyone. Is everything alright? We last got that email on the 18th saying some stuff was coming soon, and then silence.

I don't want to seem needy or annoying, but I'm a concerned citizen!

Regards,
TK Nyarlathotep

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

Stuff is coming. We've been very busy on a number of projects that are taking up everyone's time. 

In the pipeline - we have the various 2017 competition scenarios having a final edit and then on their way to layout, then they will be uploaded to the Chaos Library. Also Flotsam & Jetsam a four scenario serialized campaign, which is currently in editing and then will go to layout. We're balancing all these alongside our actual book production, so please bear with us.

Lots of cool stuff coming. It'll just take a bit of time to get everything ready.

Edited by Mike M