My own take on a Character Creation Spreadsheet for base Mythras, for LibreOffice

Matt_E

This post is essentially copied from the corresponding original on the forum for The Design Mechanism, https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/designmechanism/my-own-take-on-a-character-creation-spreadsheet-fo-t2393-s10.html.

Version 2 of this tool is now available for download here.  The biggest change is the addition of a Fancy Character Sheet.  Not only is this sheet fancy, but it does a lot of additional annoying calculations for you automatically, including:

* movement rates and distances for all common situations, even taking into account your armor
* adjusted Initiative score, taking into account your armor
* equipment roster with Encumbrance tracking, for those who can be bothered

To support the additional features, some small changes in field structuring have also been enacted.  Most are apparent on the Basics sheet.

As fussy as it may sound, I have taken pains to check that the fonts I use in the workbook are completely free for use in all contexts, including embedding in documents.  That means if you choose to use the output from one of these sheets in some publication, or even just distribute it on the Web for free, you don't have to worry about breaking licensing laws (and if you haven't thought about this before, you should...).

Enjoy!

Mythras_char_helper_v2.ods

• Like 3

Our latest Horror Fantasy adventure has arrived.  Check out Old Bones Publishing on DriveThruRPG.com!