Grimdark settings?

HierophantX

So I somehow ended up reading Joe Abercrombie and Richard Morgan. I find their writings (in audio format read by the beloved Simon Vance) to contain adequate amounts of stabs and those other things that people do. 

That said, 

Does anyone know of anyone or anywhere that fan-created or freshly licensed rpg settings exist in these noted settings?

And speaking of Grimdark, watching Ministerio del Tiempo got me to reading the Alatriste novels (or rather listening to them in the car, again, by Simon Vance, who seems to be the narrator of my life). Seriously, Abercrombie's world seems rough but 17th Century Spanish Empire living was ... ouch!

There is an Alatriste Movie. Unfortunately the plot and dialogues sucked so much that I sold it after watching it once. But the costumes and weapons were superb and at the end they have a secen that I haven't seen in any other film: a fight between troops of 17th century pikeniers.

• Like 2