Seeking Players

Good morning (or whatever time it may be when you read this post), gentle men and ladies! As a newly minted member of the forum I'd like to avoid wasting time and get straight to the point. I am looking for players interested in playing Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition via the internet. The only other requirement is a good grasp of English and, of course, a microphone. I'd like one or two players in addition to the ones I've already gathered. Prior experience with Call of Cthulhu is not required as I will be more than happy to explain the system to any prospective player.

I plan a campaign set in 1920s Northeastern America, lasting probably no more than 10 sessions, probably less.

• 3 weeks later...

Me and my oldest son (26), would love to play. I been running CoCĀ  games for about 11 years now and have many of the core books (7th Edition) along with some pre-generated adventures. When do you plan on starting and is it a pre-generated adventure or home brew? We live in Ohio....

It might be a bit of a challenge to take in two more players (I already have four), but I'm not one to give up that easily! The first session is supposed to start this week, but schedules being the way they are, it might happen sometime later.

The adventure is a home-brew, set in the fictional Petersen county near Boston, in the early 1920s.

Two buckeyes would fit in nicely, seeing as three of my players are also in the US.

I shall contact you promptly via PM.