The Gods War board game - spare copy

Steve

Edit - now sold.

I hope that I'm not breaking any rules here (I saw a selling post in Alastor's Skull Inn but figured it would reach the target audience a lot more effectively here).

The Kickstarter for Sandy Petesen's The Gods War board game is starting to deliver in some parts of the world, and will soon be starting to ship out in the EU (I'm in the UK).

I ordered two copies of the game, with the idea of keeping one and selling another. This was to help support the Kickstarter meet its stretch goals, not because I wanted to try and make a quick profit off it. So I will (hopefully) imminently have a spare copy to sell, and I'm only looking to recoup what I paid for it. It's a Hero level set (so the base game plus all expansions, plus dice, plus translucent Orlanth) plus Arachne Solara and extra dice too. Considering that if you missed the Kickstarter there's no other way to obtain this at the moment (Petersen Games are hoping to sell it at retail later though), it's not a bad deal. I'm hoping to offload it here at cost to another Glorantha fan who will make the most of it. Otherwise it'll be going onto eBay.

Please help me otherwise my wife is going to kill me when she sees two sets of this arrive!

Contact me via PM if interested - thanks. I'll give preference to selling it to someone in the UK, because this is a *big* set of boxes and so will be a nightmare (and very expensive) to ship abroad.

Edited by Steve

• 1 month later...

My buyer pulled out - I don't blame him, because the shipping costs to send this from the UK to North America are pretty large (actually due to the size rather than the weight).

So this is available again. I've got it here now and checked it all over, and it's all fine with nothing broken or missing.

Edit - now sold.

Edited by Steve