The Company Refreshed

Newt

Now that the River of Heaven has got its refresh (and is currently on 20% off preorder with the code BLASTOFF20 until the end of July) my thoughts turn to doing the Company -Refreshed.

What this would entail on my part

• Another editorial/proof.
  • A short article about how to use The Company for other campaign setups apart from the default presented in the book, eg. Conspiracy/Horror, Post-Apocalyse etc (see this post about the Making of The Company )
  • A short pull outbox that puts the game in historical context, that it's before the rise of ISIS. 
  • A colour version. At the time drivethrurpg.com colour printing POD was not up to the standard where I could happily release a version which had all the photos their original colour. I'm still not a 100% that a colour version that would be up to standard and be economical, but at least the pdf would be in colour. 
  • Incorporates the small rules changes that were made in OpenQuest Refreshed, ie. reorganisation of the Combat chapter.
  • A POD version on drivethrurpg.com. 

Note this wouldn't be a full new edition.

So that's my take on it. Is there anything else I've missed here?

Eta would probably be around Oct/Nov of this year. 

Head Honcho of D101 Games
Publisher of Crypts and Things/Monkey/OpenQuest/River of Heaven
The Sorcerer Under the Mountain