Kickstarter: The Mirror Tells Her Lies

Michael Hopcroft

Since I don't know that I can change the name of a topic, here I am. If you wish to chastise me, go ahead.

I am going to be releasing a new adventure for OpenQuest and other d100 system games called "The Mirror Tells Her Lies", about saving a village and its leader from a force of "Pure Sin" centered in a haunted church. The project is in Kickstarter mode now and has already reached its funding threshold, but with seven days to go this is a chance to get your hands on it before anyone else does (like if you're a GM who doesn't want your players to know what happens before you do) or if you simply want to encourage people to support d100.

Here's the URL: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mhpress/the-mirror-tells-her-lies

As of right now, seven days remain to back the KS -- a bargain at $3 US for a copy in preorder. I also have a reward level that puts your name in the book as a Patron, which includes yo0ur copy. Unfortunately, the NPC reward is sold out.

And I now have a Print reward based on my eligibility for Print-on-Demand services though Drive-Thru. Pledge $10 and you will get a "free" PDF and will be able to buy a print copy at cost -- you pay only printing and shipping, neither of which should be expensive on a small book.

Should I inquire with Kickstarter over international pledges? I have one pledge from Bahrain and am hoping to get pledges from the large UK/Europe contingent here. The more the merrier, and the more I get the more likely it is that I get everything I need done taken care of timely (I find that layout people and other creatives prefer to get paid for their work -- I mean, who wouldn't?)

Edited by Michael Hopcroft

And now there are three days left before the Kickstarter funds. I have the money it will take for just putting out the book, but I still have a great desire to get it out and start my new company on the right foot. So if you want to back the KS, time is limited -- and marching.

Onward. Ever onward. Moving up and down again. There's no discharge from the war!

• 4 weeks later...