[Fire and Sword] F&S Questions

Tywyll

Was looking through F&S again recently. While reading the Sorcery section I realized I couldn't find a couple of things:

1) MP-how many does a character have?

2) MP-how quickly do they get MP back?

3) POW gain-how do character roll to increase POW?

Cheers!

Hi,

A character has a number of magic points equal to his or her POW, which may be increased by MP storage items. MP are regained at a rate of 1/4 POW per day, up if the number is evenly divisible by 2 but not 4.

Characters roll to increase POW as if POW were a skill.

I'll look and see if this information really is missing from the current edition, and put it in 4th edition if it is not now in there.

Ray.

I'll admit I'm reading it off my PC and not a paper copy, so I may easily have missed it somewhere, but I couldn't find any of that stuff.

So POW increases at the same rate (theoretically) as regular Skills (i.e. a single check)?

What about other attributes?

Hi,

The data you asked about seems to be missing.

Will post an updated version {4th edition} soon with your requested data.

The rules on increasing characteristics are different. Figure you can only increase Power until the next version comes out.

Ray,

I'll admit I'm reading it off my PC and not a paper copy, so I may easily have missed it somewhere, but I couldn't find any of that stuff.

So POW increases at the same rate (theoretically) as regular Skills (i.e. a single check)?

What about other attributes?