Talor Hold NPCs

10baseT

My campaign home area is along the Heortland coastal plain, below the cliffs from Salt Point to the Vulari peninsula. I'm going to have my PCs encounter NPCs from Talor Hold. Some questions:

*Talor Hold Scouts/patrol/expedition, would they have an apprentice Zzaburi with them, possibly?
From what i understand, the Zzaburi are identified and begin training young. So as their young training (i imagine they have a master and are under a sort of apprenticeship), would they be doing real-world task like if they were in an internship? (Like accompanying a patrol or working in Refuge.)

*Talor Hold, Would their be tug tug boats?
I think they were called this and I can't remember where i read this, but there were special boats from Talor Hold i think. Does anyone remember this and can they elaborate? I'm looking to make a naval encounter from Talor Hold.

The PCs will eventually encounter things off the coast of the Clanking Ruins and over to the Zoo. I'm just starting to flesh it out. Thank you ahead of time and much appreciated. (Note - I said Talor Hold but i maybe i should have said God Forgot in general, i dunno).

• Like 1