I need french people!

kaddawang

Hi.

Doing my monthly googling, I stumbled upon this:

Adapter Runequest pour l'univers de Morrowind - Forums Le Scriptorium

I find this very interesting, but as my french is "le crap", and Google's translation-tool only can do so much, I can't follow the discussion - it links to a site requiring registration it seems, and I'm stuck;-(

Anyone care to help me out on this?

Pretty please:D

Registration is here Formulaire d'inscription you need to click the box that says you have read the terms and conditions. There's no need to translate these as nobody reads terms and conditions in any case. :)

Click on the Enregistrez-vous button and you go to a page that asks for two user names, one when you sign on and one that shows when you make a post, they can probably be the same.

You must enter your email address twice (adresse e-mail) and password twice (mot de passe) and change the Bot-Check from Non to Oui, unless you are actually not human. Then enter the two words underneath the picture words and press Soumettre l'inscription. Then you get an email in French and click on the link beneath "Pour activer votre compte, cliquez simplement sur le lien suivant :" and enter your username and password and you are registered.

Simple, really.

Simon Phipp - Caldmore Chameleon - Wallowing in my elitism since 1982. Many Systems, One Family. Just a fanboy. 

www.soltakss.com/index.html

Jonstown Compendium author. Find my contributions here