Noble Income Question

Arcadiagt5

I checked the Between Adventures Q&A but didn't see an answer there, and I'm slightly confused as to how Noble income works in Sacred Time. 

1. Step 4 - Adventurer Income (p422 & table on 423) ==> A noble makes an Orate or Manage Household roll for each hide of land.
  2. As far as I can tell, the tithes and standard of living come out of this income
  3. Then it looks like Manage Household rolls are made for additional income? Or should this be before standard of living/tithes with a choice to run it yourself or delegate to someone else?

I was using the checklist in the new players pack (really useful to have, thanks) and the sequencing is confusing me.

from my perspective the noble are different from other occupation. They don't work so your points 1 and 3 are just the same income description.

You roll just once per hide and define the income per hide (40 in average). That's all.

See the farmer 80L from the hide farmed by himself, then  40L from each hide farmed by a tenant.

The noble does't farm so only 40L from each hide farmed by a tenant

If you read the base income by occupation (~p70) :

farmer 80L (if owner of the land) or 40L (if tenant => hide = 80 = 40 for the owner , 40 for the tenant)

noble: "Variable (most nobles have at least five hides of land)"  => 5 * 40 = 200 = noble standard of living (p422) that seems consistent.