Paladin - No glory from Romance?

Hi all,

still trying to wrap my head around the differences between Paladin and Pendragon. This one is quite surprising to me: I could not find anywhere in the rulesbook how much glory do you get every time you accomplish a task given by the lady. In Pendragon it was quite high (50 for the first one, 100 for the second etc.). Has it been omitted on purpose or simply forgotten (or maybe I can just not find it)?

Thanks,

Alex

Thanks, but that's the glory for being a romantic knight, right?

Glory: Romantic knights get 100 Glory points per year if they maintain their status.

I was thinking about the glory a knight gets every time he accomplishes a task set by his lady (p 203 5th edition):

Increased Glory. Each successful task nets increasing amounts of Glory, in multiples of 50. Thus, the first success gains 50 Glory, the second gets 100, the third 150, and so on, incidentally, until the tenth task is completed, for a total of 3,200 Glory. Further tasks are possible, but never win any further Glory for the knight in this way (though he may gain Glory for things he accomplishes during the tasks themselves, as normal).

Cheers,

Alex

One can always get Glory for success with a skill. In Paladin, Romance is a skill. Every year the knight is courting the lady, he must give her a gift worth at least 1 L. and succeed in Romance.  You can get 10 glory for this, 20 for a critical.  But, no, there is no additional glory for succeeding in each task directly. The gamemaster is always free to give glory based on what the task is.  

Cheers,

BobS.

• Like 1