Cultural Stat Increases

ZedAlpha

Is there anywhere that has a list of all the cultural stat increases? My group might be playing Pendragon after we finish the short HeroQuest campaign (that is in and of itself a break from our ongoing Mage: The Ascension campaign) that we're currently in. Looking at the Book of Sires, players can make knights of a bunch of different cultures, but I only see stat increases for Cymric knights listed in the core rulebook. 

28 minutes ago, ZedAlpha said:

Is there anywhere that has a list of all the cultural stat increases? My group might be playing Pendragon after we finish the short HeroQuest campaign (that is in and of itself a break from our ongoing Mage: The Ascension campaign) that we're currently in. Looking at the Book of Sires, players can make knights of a bunch of different cultures, but I only see stat increases for Cymric knights listed in the core rulebook. 

They are in the Book of Knights & Ladies, p. 50.

https://www.chaosium.com/book-of-knights-and-ladies-pdf/

Or you can just ignore such fiddly things and create everyone with the same Cymric template. It is the story that matters, not the minor adjustments.

1 hour ago, Voord 99 said:

I’d be tempted myself to say that all PKs can pick one stat (other than SIZ, maybe, given its disproportionate importance) to be their Family Stat for +3, and do it that way, running in families rather than cultures.

If you are doing the standard 60 points into stats approach, that is almost what the +3 CON does, EXCEPT for the maximum value. That being said, most of the Players in my campaign have been more interested in getting their CON rather than their STR up. 6d6 at STR 15 and SIZ 18 has been enough for them, but CON 15 is almost a minimum requirement for them to keep those Major Wounds at bay, and a couple of them are rocking CON 21.