Roll20 game looking for 1 or 2 additional players

Marc

I've had a couple of players leave my game, so looking for some additional players

Details:

The game is at 7pm US Central time, every other Thursday.  Sessions usually last 3-4 hours, generally closer to 3 than 4. The next session is May 6th

As mentioned, Roll20 for VTT, and Discord for voice.  Currently not using any video, due mainly to my crappy internet( although I've been told that will change "sometime real soon now" )

Set in Sartar, the party is currently based at Clearwine, with several hides of land located in Nymie Vale.

This is a freeform campaign.  I've done some pubulished scenarios, and several homebrew.  There's no telling what I'll do next!

Current campaign date is Fireday/Death Week/Earth Season 1626

Be warned, my Glorantha definitely varies!  Mainly due to my own ignorance of the "official'  timeline and lore.  Along those lines, if you're expecting grand descriptions of elaborate holy day celebrations, this game isn't for you.

Mainly looking for adults, but might consider mature teens.  Although, I had one player who finally admitted to me that he misses a session because his parents made him go to bed.  I suggested my game probably wasn't right for him.

If you're interested PM me.

Marc

• Like 1

• 1 month later...