Kheldon pe-Dragonrise

Squaredeal Sten

Has anyone written anything about the Kheldon and Culbrea tribes and the area SE and E of Boldhome, pre-Dragonrise?  Including Heroquest material, because that seems to be where this area has gotten the little love it has??

I have been looking at the map p.9 of The Coming Storm (TCS): Kheldon has the Sambari to the west, Boldhome at its NW corner, Culbrea to the north. Dundealos to the south. No detail.

And at p.6 of Sartar Companion (SC) which is at a smaller scale - and most of the features in that area of this map are evidently not significant enough to be indexed in Guide to Glorantha.

What's at:

Broadview Inn

Goodfork (town on the Kings's Road)

Sacred Cap

Moss hill

Hill of the winds

Greenhaft (is the name of a Culbrea clan, TCs p.11, no more detail there)

Edited by Squaredeal Sten
clarify

I take it not much more then,  Except that i did re-read The Coming Storm, and found some more material on the Culbrea tribe:

Fox Hollow, town  in the Lorthing Valley (visited by the Crimson Bat in 1619 according to SC) (seat of the Culbrea king, TCs p.63; p.568 says Ranulf turn-Tail is king at this time)) (p.93, Ranulf’s hall is rich the lunars keep him in power) (Thane Orlmarl the charioteer may or may not be here p.97 TCS, often in exile)

Lorthing Valley described p.68 TCS, “heart of the Culbrea tribe”, Barlamani clan in N,; Culbri clan in fox hollow) (Two-pine clan is far n clan, next to the cinsina)

The Lorthing Valley (Dwarf Hill is at the N end, described in SC pp.224-227)

p.70 of TCS, Lorthing valley – rich land is the heart of the Culbrea tribe.  The Barlarnani clan cultivates the northern end of the valley wGreenhaft (is the name of a Culbrea clan, TCs p.11, not more detail) while the Culbri clan, centered on Fox Hollow, lives in the south.. 

But I note that the TCS p.89 map's clan boundaries do not seem to match some of the written descriptions:  Fox hollow shows as in the Fox clan, which is not described.