BRP Funhouse Dungeons

Kersmai

I want to start running BRP games, any of them, I want to run a low/no fantasy game, with weaker casters than D&D, and just run some dungeon crawls to help get the rules down, what are good dungeon modules? It doesn't matter the system, I was thinking about using Mythras or Magic World, or even the original Magic World or just 16 page BRP, basically something easy to run with little prep in a few hours to help get accustomed to it, but I'll use whatever system goes along with a good module if anyone has any to recommend, thanks in advance

5 hours ago, rsanford said:

Try in Search of the Trollslayer by Chaosium. Nice little dungeon crawl

Thanks for the suggestion, this looks perfect

Have you ever looked at the original Magic World by the way? It seems you're a fan of it

• Like 1

You might want to look at some of the BRP adventure collections over at DTRPG, there's PDF and POD. Basically they were part of the monograph line:  BRP adventures submitted to the annual competition and then collected for publication - covered all sorts of genres.

Edited by Agentorange
spelling

2 hours ago, Kersmai said:

Thanks for the suggestion, this looks perfect

Have you ever looked at the original Magic World by the way? It seems you're a fan of it

Oh yeah. Magic World is my favorite game period. Don't misunderstand the book has lots of typos and layout issues and was more than a little rushed but the rules are a thing of beauty. 

Check out our homebrew rules for freeform magic in BRP ->

No reason for Ars Magica players to have all the fun!

Guest Vile Traveller
9 hours ago, rsanford said:

Oh yeah. Magic World is my favorite game period. Don't misunderstand the book has lots of typos and layout issues and was more than a little rushed but the rules are a thing of beauty. 

I think Kersmai is referring to the old Worlds of Wonder incarnation of Magic World.

4 hours ago, Kersmai said:

I was but I wasn't going to mention it, haha

Woops my bad. I have looked over Worlds of Wonder but never played it. It seems a lighter version of BRP than current Magic WOrld.

Check out our homebrew rules for freeform magic in BRP ->

No reason for Ars Magica players to have all the fun!