Still waiting for order

joela

Hi, y'all,

On the 6th, I went ahead and submitted an order for three monographs from the Chaosium site. Status showed it was being processed on the 9th. Still haven't received my order. I sent an email on the 12th querying about what appeared to be dupes of my order. Never got a response. Just sent another message tonight about my order, whose status is still being processed.

How much longer shall I wait before querying again? Other others from other, even smaller companies, have come in. I've read on the forums here that the Chaosium staff is notorious for not responding to emails messages. I'm debating about calling Chaosium next week.

Thanks!

EDIT: Per Chaosium's site: FREE SHIPPING ALERT: We offer free shipping for U.S. orders over $60.00. Please allow 7-10 days for arrival.This feature triggers automatically for qualifying U.S. orders.

My order was over $70. I'll continue to wait but prep next week's Cthulhu Rising demo in another system (Realms of Cthulhu) just in case.

Edited by joela

Every time i have ordered something from them they are really slow,i have 2 monographs i ordered on the 7th.....still not here....and it says processing order on order status alot even after its shipped.I have recieved items in the mail and when i checked my chaosium account it still said the order is being processed....i dont think they have more than one guy working in their mailroom anyway.

I feel your pain, I placed a order for (4) products on 2/9, and it was then listed as being Processed on 2/9 and that is where it sits even till today. I have not checked my mail yet to see if I have gotten anything from them yet, but today is 2/20. I have not sent a email yet, but will give them till next friday 2/26th before I send a email asking for a status update.

Just remember this:

Patience is a virtue

A Virtue is a grace

Grace is a very little girl

With a very dirty face<VBG>!!!

Just my 2 cents....<g>

Penn

(I'm bad I know<g>)

Old time RPGer of +34 yrs, player/DM/GM.

Well I emailed Chaosium on thursday 2/25 at chaosium@chaosium.com and asked for a status update. Well my order that was placed on 2/9 and status was set to "Order Being Processed" on the same day, still has not changed today being (21) days old now. So I called Chaosium at 510-583-1000 and talked to Charlie. He stated took my name and order number and said he would pull up my order and then email me with what is going on with it and give me a status update on it. Well that is something and hopefully I will hear that is switches to "Shipped" status soon.

I just want my (4) BRP products....BRP Rome, BRP Witchcraft, In Search of the Trollslayer, and OutPost 19

To me I like all products that expand my resource libray and I especially like Fantasy and SciFi based stuff. I have played D&D now for 34+ yrs, and Traveller for 32+ yrs. I have always used BRP stuff as the basis for my House Rules for those systems. Now with the current trend of more resource books for BRP, maybe I can switch over to just using BRP system for my campaigns exclusively.

Penn

Edited by Bygoneyrs

Hey a update,

I heard back from Charlie at Chaosium, my order as of today as switched to the status of "Shipped", thus I should get it hopefully by this weekend. I can't wait<VBG>!

Seems I have a few more books to purchase on the Cthulhu Rising line...

Penn