Why don't Ghouls have POW ?

Agentorange

I did have a read of the "what is undead" thread but remain unenlightened...

They're not undead....in the Bestiary ( p99) they are described as"  half dead " but not undead. The description goes on to say "  they are formed when malign spirits possess a corpse "

Now, P164 says of spirits " they have POW and CHA some spirits have INT" and indeed if we look at the bestiary every single kind of spirit has POW. So a spirit that has POW possesses the corpse....and then what  ? It drains away ?

When spirit defeats an individual in spirit combat and possesses said individual it doesn't lose it's POW.

Any ideas ?

All their POW is devoted to puppeteering a body that's not theirs and they weren't invited into. They're constantly hungry because their soul is a sucking wound begging more and more magical power to keep them going. 

• Like 1

"And I am pretty tired of all this fuss about rfevealign that many worshippers of a minor goddess might be lesbians." -Greg Stafford, April 11, 2007

"I just read an article in The Economist by a guy who was riding around with the Sartar rebels, I mean Taliban," -Greg Stafford, January 7th, 2010

Eight Arms and the Mask