Keeper's Rulebook questions

Odbardaw

Hi all, I'd like to ask about couple of OCD things:

1. I'd like to buy a Keeper Rulebook which has incorporated errata - I've heard that 40th Anniv. Ed. has all of the errata since June 2021, but what about the standard edition rulebook? Am I correct to assume that standard edition (being the one which is reprinted, as opposed to one print run of 40th ed.) has the most recent errata?

2. Will 40th ed. Rulebook fit into the slipcase along with Investigator Handbook and Keeper's screen pack, or is it considerably thicker than standard edition?

1. the errata has been updated as and when new printings of the standard Rulebook occur (the PDF is therefore up to date) - but, obviously, it is difficult know if a physical copy in a game store or warehouse is the most up to date printing (in most cases it probably will be, but it could equally have sat on the shelf for a while). 

All errata is posted in this channel. The vast majority of the errata is spelling/grammar/format corrections rather than actual rule changes, so possessing a less than up to date printing should not hinder game play. 

2. I have just put my Anniversary edition into the standard slipcase, and it fitted fine.

Thanks

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Mike M said:

1. the errata has been updated as and when new printings of the standard Rulebook occur (the PDF is therefore up to date) - but, obviously, it is difficult know if a physical copy in a game store or warehouse is the most up to date printing (in most cases it probably will be, but it could equally have sat on the shelf for a while). 

All errata is posted in this channel. The vast majority of the errata is spelling/grammar/format corrections rather than actual rule changes, so possessing a less than up to date printing should not hinder game play. 

2. I have just put my Anniversary edition into the standard slipcase, and it fitted fine.

Thanks

Thank you! And The 40th anniversary edition does not get errata implemented to a physical copies due to the one-print limited run, yes?