Bog Struggles: an Adventure for RuneQuest Glorantha

Lordabdul

Bog_Struggles_Cover_Media_small.thumb.png.a22ca8808b013d469e001eff269e4da6.png

My new RuneQuest adventure is up on the Jonstown compendium! Help some newtlings fight off a horrible threat and join a water cult! Get it here!

And to celebrate the release of Bog Struggles, my previous RuneQuest adventure, A Short Detour (which I just realized is now Silver best seller, thank you very much) is on sale at almost 30% off! Get it here!

Thanks a lot to my usual partner in crime, @Crel.

Edited by Ludovic aka Lordabdul
  • Like 15
  • Helpful 1
  • Thanks 1

Ludovic aka Lordabdul -- read and listen to  The God Learners , the Gloranthan podcast, newsletter, & blog !

• 1 month later...

Since last time I posted here, Bog Struggles rose up to Copper Best Seller! Thanks to everybody who got it.

If you're still on the fence about it, you can read Pookie's review!

Bog Struggles: An Adventure for RuneQuest Glorantha is a useful and easy addition for any campaign where there is a river or area of wetland nearby, providing a delightfully strange and horrifying encounter with some wonderfully illustrated, oh so adorable, Newtlings.

• Like 5

Ludovic aka Lordabdul -- read and listen to  The God Learners , the Gloranthan podcast, newsletter, & blog !

• 1 year later...

Bog Struggles is now a Silver Best Seller, and is part of the Christmas in July sale. You have a couple weeks to grab it for cheaper! A big thanks to everybody who rated it or posted reviews, this is much appreciated!

promo_christmas_in_july_2023.thumb.png.782099e86bfab787c3cff6d82bfc3dc3.png

Edited by Lordabdul
  • Like 4