Initiation rites for RQG

Duff

On 3/23/2024 at 4:28 PM, Geoff R Evil said:

Well I don’t have an initiation rite. However the rite is basically the year of solo survival in the wilderness. But the gm should look for opportunities to have a key event per season that is Yinkin oriented, based on his myth. It’ s a pain but could be run in a single session covering the whole year. 

I forgot to reply at the time, but this is a really cool idea. Thank you.

@Duff Hehe, that’s pretty clever too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/21/2024 at 12:32 PM, Malin said:

Sadly mine are going to be published in my Sun County book which is undergoing proofreading as we speak.

If you don't mind this element occurring in another publication as well as yours, I do not believe there are any rules prohibiting it (I presume the "Collected Initiations" book would give clear credit, and an explicit pointer to your Sun County book), though I could certainly understand if you didn't want it to appear anywhere else first!

I for one wouldn't object if I had bought this small bit in two different places, and would appreciate the collegiality on display.

• Like 2

C'es ne pas un .sig

1 hour ago, g33k said:

If you don't mind this element occurring in another publication as well as yours, I do not believe there are any rules prohibiting it (I presume the "Collected Initiations" book would give clear credit, and an explicit pointer to your Sun County book), though I could certainly understand if you didn't want it to appear anywhere else first!

I for one wouldn't object if I had bought this small bit in two different places, and would appreciate the collegiality on display.

True that, we'll see what happens in the future!

☀️Sun County Apologist☀️