Only one melee attack, but the possibility of multiple missile weapon attacks per round...?

SunKing

In the Starter Set, 'A Rough Landing' has the Krarshtkid. Many of the strike ranks of its attacks are low - between 1 and 5. 

But to be clear, this doesn't mean it can make multiple melee attacks in one round, does it? It can't use its 'Digging Claw,' with SR 4, three times in the round?

Sorry - this may be obvious to experienced players but I'm struggling to see the specific rule against multiple melee attacks in the Starter Set or core rulebook...

Many thanks

1 hour ago, SunKing said:

In the Starter Set, 'A Rough Landing' has the Krarshtkid. Many of the strike ranks of its attacks are low - between 1 and 5. 

But to be clear, this doesn't mean it can make multiple melee attacks in one round, does it? It can't use its 'Digging Claw,' with SR 4, three times in the round?

Sorry - this may be obvious to experienced players but I'm struggling to see the specific rule against multiple melee attacks in the Starter Set or core rulebook...

Many thanks

Spit, glue, tongue.  Can’t spit and tongue in the same round. I wouldn’t have them close unless adventurers do. With six legs, I’d let them attack with two at a time, and spit or tongue. Some GMs might like to have them attack with three legs if backed into a corner or desperate situation.

You may find the Krarshtkid entry in the Bestiary Q&A helpful:

----

Krarshtkids (page 102)
Multiple attacks

Do you have any advice for the multiple attacks of Krashtkids?

After reading Weapons on page 8, look at the creature and decide what works best for your table:

Weapons, page 8

Many creatures can attack more than once in a round: if so, unless specified otherwise, the creature uses both attacks at once, instead of working under the guidelines for two-weapon combat shown in the Combat chapter of the RuneQuest: Roleplaying in Glorantha rulebook.

Krarshtkids have a paralytic bite, can spit an immobilizing weblike substance called pratzim, strike out at a distance with their whip-like acid tongue, and even tear flesh and bone with their digging claws.

Krarshtkids, page 102

Spit, glue, tongue.  Can’t spit and tongue in the same round. I wouldn’t have them close unless adventurers do. With six legs, I’d let them attack with two at a time, and spit or tongue. Some GMs might like to have them attack with three legs if backed into a corner or desperate situation.

----

Tongue and Spit ranges

What are the ranges for the Krarshtkid Tongue and Spit?

We suggest 3-5m for the tongue. It is not a thrown weapon (as it has to retract). Treat Spit as a thrown rock.

-----