Courtesy in publications

Malin

44 minutes ago, Nick Brooke said:

Ask @MOB if you can leverage major events appearing in his fiction, from after the Cradle through to Moonbroth. And if you’re doing a Sun County book and want help with layout, just let me know: I’d be delighted to lend a hand.

I sent a DM right now! Good call, I had already planned to use that timeline, but I hadn't asked officially yet (I wrote it yesterday, so hadn't gotten around to it). And, hopefully I'll figure the layout out, but if you fancy having a look at the text once we've reached the "probably all is here now, time for editing) I'd love to send you a document! I love your modules (read Crimson King last night).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

☀️Sun County Apologist☀️

1 hour ago, Nick Brooke said:

If you leave a nice review for Crimson King, I will do all the layout chores for you.

Did one for the Black Spear, will do one when they let me for the Crimson King. Beware what you promise, it's gonna be a beefy book... 😉

• Thanks 1

☀️Sun County Apologist☀️

10 hours ago, Nick Brooke said:

If you leave a nice review for Crimson King, I will do all the layout chores for you.

Done! But I wont hold you to that promise (but will perchance ask once it is time). Writing reviews was fun, I need to go through my very long lost and do that...

• Like 1

☀️Sun County Apologist☀️

• 2 months later...

Small update: the text of the "Life and Traditions Under the Sun Dome" is now complete at 200 000 words long. Twice what I expected. That's what you get for working with a sociologist! Going to hand it off to my "I know a little bit about Glorantha" reader to see what questions pop up, then it is time for proofreading.

This has been such a delight, it has derailed my other projects, but hell, it's worth it for the fun bits. Now at least I know what kind of children's songs they have in Sun County...

• Like 9
  • Helpful 1

☀️Sun County Apologist☀️

21 hours ago, Nick Brooke said:

Please remember that I want to lay this book out. If you let someone else do it, or do it yourself, I will be very jealous.

And it is at this point I realized that you were just not being nice 😅. I'll dm!

• Like 2

☀️Sun County Apologist☀️

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...