Lords of the Middle Sea Update: Hot Pursuit

MOB

loms-logo.png

Lords of the Middle Sea: The Roleplaying Game is in development. Based on Lynn Willis's 1978 futuristic proto-Steampunk board game, set in the post-apocalyptic ruins of a flooded North America, the tabletop RPG utilizes a streamlined version of the Basic Roleplaying system.

Lords of the Middle Sea line developer Jason Durall writes:

Far too long since an update. Just to keep you all in the loop:

• Almost all art has been completed and is incredible. Between our fantastic art director and a stellar list of artists, this book is going to be gorgeous.
  • The manuscript is almost there. I am polishing aerial/naval combat and cleaning up some formatting stuff, making some tweaks to the content, etc.
  • We're in the early stages of discussing layout. This will look somewhat like the new BRP core book - same (more expensive) paper, clean layout, etc. (but table text will be in a larger and more readable font)
  • I'm still waiting for a couple of adventures to come in for the first companion book - a Lords of the Middle Sea adventure collection.

Thanks for your patience!

Here's a piece of art by Kaitlyn McCulley, called "Hot Pursuit", featuring Chumani, one of the crew, with a few new friends. Hope you like it!

401442737-826476259485885-4443989533994139886-n.jpeg

• Like 5

This is, now BRP-UGE is out, the Chaosium announced release I am most excited about: I even picked up a copy of the original game via Noble Knight in anticipation 🤣. The art we’ve seen so far has been amazing and I really like what has been revealed so far about the game. Delighted to learn its presentation will draw inspiration from the gorgeous BRP-UGE.

Edited by NickMiddleton
  • Like 2